Thursday, May 30, 2013

Graduation to Hawaii

Well it's official!!! On April 26, 2013 I, Jordynn Green, Graduated from the Elementary Education Program at Utah Valley University! I am so grateful to have gone through the program with such amazing classmates who helped me through every step! I'm also grateful that it is over and that I have landed a job where I student taught at Windsor Elementary in Orem. I am so trilled and cannot wait to start teaching those little 4th graders. 

Couldn't have made it through the program without this girl! Love you Amy!!!











After graduation it didn't take me and Jake to long before we headed off to Hawaii to celebrate. It was such a fun trip. Between Waimea Bay, and awesome hikes to PCC falls, the Pill Boxes and so on we were in for a good time. Thanks to Jake's mission buddy Jordan Eror, we had the time of our lives. We can't wait to travel back and visit all of our favorite spots! I hope this video I made gives the trip justice in highlighting some of our favorite excursions with some awesome friends we made along the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment