Sunday, April 7, 2013

Student Teaching

Wow, I can't believe after 4 years I am finally writing about this! I am going to graduate, but before I can graduate I had to go through the Elementary Education program at Utah Valley University which involved many hours working in the schools. Well my final student teaching experience has come to an end and I can't believe how fast the time flew! I was placed with the most amazing mentor teacher and the most amazing class a student teacher could ask for. I learned so much and am so grateful for the experience. This experience has made me even more excited about becoming a teacher. There were definitely challenging times, and I believe that being a teacher is one of the hardest, most time consuming profession there is, but at the same time the most rewarding profession on the planet. I was so sad to have to leave this cute fourth grade class, but look forward to having a class of my own hopefully in the near future.
Mrs. Maughan, my amazing mentor teacher




No comments:

Post a Comment